Chambers

Chapel

The castle chapel goes back to the actual Tratzberg castle from 1462/63, but was rebuilt by the Tänzel brothers during the new building phase around 1500.

Enter through the marble, late-Gothic portal and admire the characteristic ribbed vault, today’s main altar, which was built around 1703, and the Gothic sacrament house made of reddish marble.

The castle chapel is consecrated to St. Catherine of Alexandria, which can also be found in a Gothic carved sculpture in the chapel.

SCHLOSS TRATZBERG ERWARTET SIE

Entdecken Sie Mehr

Queen’s Chamber

Chambers

Armor Chambers

Chambers

Habsburg Haal

Chambers

Archery Saloon

Chambers