The Renaissance jewel Tratzberg Castle high above the Tyrolean Inntal valley
Experience life at Tratzberg Castle now and then and be enchanted by the spirit of the Renaissance and the Middle Ages! Take a journey from today to yesterday and see for yourself how history can come alive! With the exciting one-hour audio guide tour for adults and the fairy-tale-like tour for children you can experience the originally furnished rooms of Tratzberg Castle, which is still the private residence of Count Ulrich and Countess Katrin Goëss-Enzenberg.
- Exciting audio guide adventure tours (in eight languages) for adults and fairy-tale-like tours for children (four years and older in four languages)!
- Experience originally furnished Renaissance rooms and Gothic panelled parlours, the armoury and the Habsburg Hall with its impressive family tree of half size statues!
- The destination for the whole family!
- Visit our castle inn „Schlosswirt Tratzberg“ with the adventurous children’s playground and the beautiful beer garden!
- 30 minutes from Innsbruck and Kufstein, 80 minutes from Munich and Salzburg!
Our adventure tours are offered in eight languages (German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Hungarian and Japanese) The castle can only be viewed in connection with a guide.
Little train „Tratzberg-Express“
|Duration of the tour:||
|Languages for adults:||
German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Hungarian and Japanese
|Languages for kids:||
German, English, French, Italian
Guided tours: one-hour audio guide in eight languages
Adults and children experience the castle together.
Children (four years and older) hear an exciting fairy-tale-like tour.
Attention: Register at the cash desk in the castle 15 minutes before the booked tour starts. There you can choose your language.
Please notice: You can walk from the parking area up to the castle (20 minutes) or take our little train „Tratzberg Express“, which departs in front of the restaurant „Schlosswirt Tratzberg“. It leaves every 20 minutes.
The parking area is located directly at the street L215 "Unterinntaler Landesstraße". You can walk from the parking area up to the castle (20 minutes) or take our little train „Tratzberg Express“, which departs in front of the restaurant „Schlosswirt Tratzberg“. It leaves every 20 minutes.
Parking is available for a fee (1 Euro per hour)
|Reachability without car:||
From the station Jenbach/Zillertal you can take the public bus "Regio 4111" to the castle.