Tratzberg Castle: The popular movie location in Tyrol
Tratzberg Castle is occasionally part of larger and smaller national and international film productions. Especially Austrian and German films, documentaries and series are frequent guests in our historic walls. And even Hollywood has already honoured us with their presence! Below you can find a small excerpt from movie projects that were shot in the film location of Tratzberg Castle in Tyrol:
- “Hart to Hart”: Hollywood production at Tratzberg Castle (1998)
- “Soko Kitzbühel”: ORF production with Christina Sprenger in the leading role (2003 / 2007)
- “Krupp – A German Family”: The three-part historical film with Iris Berben, Fritz Karl, Heino Ferch and others was broadcast on ZDF (2009)
- “Die Rache der Wanderhure”: starring Alexandra Neldel was broadcast on ORF and SAT1, among others (2010)
- “Das Geheimnis der Wolfsklamm”: Bastei Collection, broadcast among others on ZDF (2010)
- “Wo Grafen schlafen”: was broadcast as part of a documentary series on Servus TV (2015)
- “Sincerely Hansi Hinterseer”
One location - unbeatable advantages
Tratzberg Castle is not only because of our historic walls and exciting, long history known to be an appealing filming location for many production companies. Tratzberg Castle offers an almost unbeatable overall package that is enthusiastically accepted by film crews:
- Unique backdrop in original condition (many props are actually real here!).
- Overnight accommodation right next to the set (in our own seminar house)
- Office space and briefing rooms for a smooth running of the shooting day (in our seminar house)
- Catering by the restaurant “Schlosswirt” directly next to the set!
- Decades of experience with various small and large productions
- Tailor-made solutions as a complete package for film productions
Would you like to use the extraordinary premises of our castle as a film location for your next film? We got you!
Looking forward to hearing from you at:
T +43 5242 63566